Download the NEW ADCES Connect mobile app on your mobile devices today and stay up to date with your Coordinating Body, Local Networking Groups and Communities of Interest that you are subscribed to.
- Your own personalized discussion feed including current discussions happening in your subscribed communities.
- Reply to any conversation or start a new discussion.
- Add attachments and links to any post or reply.
- A filterable search function.
- Receive push notifications for any new website inbox message or @mentions.
Let's walk through how to download the all new ADCES Connect mobile app.
- On your mobile device, navigate to your platform's App Store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
- Search for Connected Community.
- Download the app.
Now let's walk through logging into the all new ADCES Connect mobile app.
- open the Connected Community app on your mobile device.
- Enter www.adcesconnect.org in the the organization's community domain.
- Log in to the ADCES SSO with your same email and password you use for ADCES.
|Open the Connected Community App and enter "www.adcesconnect.org" into the field asking for domain name. Then press "next".
||This will take you to the normal ADCES login screen for you to input your ADCES login email and password credentials. Then click "sign in".
||Once the app loads, you will be able to see a live discussion feed of all your subscribed communities. You can post a new discussion topic by pressing the Plus icon at the bottom right of screen at any time, or can reply to any discussion already happening. Check messages in your site inbox, and receive push notifications for any new direct messages or @mentions.