Welcome to the Coordinating Body homepage
for the ADCES Maryland Network!
Welcome to the homepage for the ADCES Maryland Network! This group represents and supports members and groups throughout our state. We encourage you to look around, join in discussions and participate. Just use the links below to start networking with your peers!
The Maryland Coordinating Body of the Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists is dedicated to advancing the role of the diabetes educator and improving the quality of diabetes education and care within our region.
Maryland ADCES strives to:
• Provide educational opportunities for diabetes educators
• Promote and aid growth and development of quality diabetes education
• Foster communication and cooperation among individuals and organizations involved in diabetes education
• Promote and support the national certification examination for diabetes as mandated by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
• Provide resources and expertise to attain state and national recognition for diabetes education programs
• Foster a network of professional resources to function as a support group
**Please continue to scroll down for the latest blog posts from the state and for information regarding your local networking group (LNG) including discussions and upcoming events. Be sure to subscribe to your local LNG to stay up to date with events in your area and to network with local ADCES members. For questions or information on how to do this, please reach out to the CB Technology Leader here **